lovedos (Was Re: kyro series video card is not working)

Moss, Jon jmoss at blackwellsanders.com
Wed Sep 4 14:50:07 CDT 2002

I was very involved with several BBSes when I lived in Wichita (between '85
and '96).  The one I volunteered on used the MajorBBS system but I was a
member of some WildCat ones.  I remember being a student at Wichita State
University in the mid-80s and e-mailing my uncle, who was an Air Force Lt.
Col. stationed in Aviano, Italy at the time.  We thought it was so cool that
we could nearly "chat" back and forth (about 1-2 minute gap between e-mails)
halfway across the globe.  Of course my Dad that it was quaint because he's
an Amateur Radio operator and was doing packet radio at the time.  I miss
BBSes . . .

See you all tonight.

Jon Moss