lovedos (Was Re: kyro series video card is not working)

Bradley Miller bradmiller at dslonramp.com
Wed Sep 4 14:41:09 CDT 2002

Ah -- the good old days.  I remember Howard's BBS back when we moved to
Kansas City back in 1982.  It was wild to see a TRS-80 computer doing what
it was back then. I remember all the "mumbling" about the Internet back in
1993 and thinking "we've been doing this for years!"

I forget also the name of some of the terminal programs, they were just
beginning to be pretty popular when all the stuff was hitting the fan on
Internet access.  Jeez . . . is this a sign of age?  ;-)

-- Bradley Miller