lovedos (Was Re: kyro series video card is not working)

Jason Clinton clintonj at umkc.edu
Tue Sep 3 20:56:55 CDT 2002

Aldis A. Tuck wrote:

>Greetings,
>Sorta, I did install it(many many many times).
>I will be there, lugging everything.
>Am I the only one that screams at my computer?

Speaking of wishing one's computer had emmotions so that it might be
tortured...

Anyone remember that late 80's DOS 5.0 simulator that drew the command
promt but common commands like "cd" came back with "C:love" "format a:"
came back with things like "Why don't you stick your disk in my drive?"
I think I got it from an ANSI BBS in Springfield, MO.

I just had an oldskewl flashback...