mrtg problems

Jeremy Fowler jfowler at westrope.com
Tue Sep 3 19:04:00 CDT 2002

I would download/install the latest version of libpng (zlib and gd too) and then
point the mrtg ./configure command to those downloaded source trees.

 ./configure --prefix=/usr/local/mrtg-2                    --with-gd=/usr/local/src/gd
     --with-z=/usr/local/src/zlib                  --with-png=/usr/local/src/libpng