php/apache/mysql

DAVID KUCHARSKI dave at iemco.com
Thu Oct 31 12:58:02 CST 2002

http://www.abriasoft.com/  has a nice PACKAGED  system that incorporates
the stuff you need.  On a lark I downloaded a Windows version and set up
a MySQL/php/Apache server on my workstation at work. Their out of the
box configuration left very little that needed to be configured.  If
just a simple system is what you're after without having to learn
anything about making them work together, this might be just the ticket.