Cluster project revisited

Brad Crotchett brad at ispn.net
Thu Oct 31 10:16:32 CST 2002

Can anyone with cluster experience let us know what we should be going
for in terms of hardware?

Do the systems need to be pretty similar or will the cluster grab what
resources it can from each machine?

How many low end systems will we need to get the performance we want?

What should the minimum size be for the system disks?

Brad