Red Hat

Andrew Bates andrewb at litecode.net
Wed Oct 30 13:02:30 CST 2002

I run a base slackware package with my own stuff compiled... All my
stuff was compiled on my machine from the slackware base sources.  I
hate OTB's :)  I run debian-mips on my sun cobalt raq...  and slackware
on a laptop, but my workstation and 1U rack server (dual althon MP's @
2.0Ghz) runs gentoo base with my own compilations.

- Andrew

PS You want something done right, do it yourself. or get gentoo.