Red Hat Road Tour Propaganda

Dave Hull dphull at insipid.com
Tue Oct 29 22:01:20 CST 2002

On Tue, 29 Oct 2002, Dave Hull wrote:

> On 29 Oct 2002, JD Runyan wrote:
>
> > How about a nice postscript file or pdf, that all can read and print
> > with ease?
>
> I'm just passing along what I was given. I had to actually download Open
> Office to convert it to Word. If someone else wants to distill it to pdf or
> what have you, I'll gladly put it up on my server.

Thanks to Randy Reames for an HTMLized version of the flyer and to Jonathan
Hutchins for a pdf version. I've put them up at

http://insipid.cc.ukans.edu/RedHatTour

--
Dave Hull
http://insipid.com

Also:  You get more bees with the Avon Lady tied to the
top of your car than with Guido Von Socher....
-- Steve Nordquist, KULUA vs Win2k -- UPDATE, 02/14/00