wireless - a side note

DAVID KUCHARSKI dave at iemco.com
Tue Oct 29 16:34:23 CST 2002

while talking to a guy at ITEC i found out that he was running the
largest wireless network in the METRO.  for those that feel the need to
try it he said to go to the lobby of the HYATT regengy and use the home
row keys "asdf" as  the key and you should be able to log onto their
network.  IF YOU WANTED to try it out.  He has antennae from Blue
Springs Harley Davidson  top south O.P. i guess!!
have fun!