Red Hat

Lucas Peet lpeet at eccod.com
Sun Oct 27 18:52:10 CST 2002

Ho, NICE!!!  I love Linux - there's no way you could do anything nearly
that cool in M$ Winblows.  Ya know, maybe I'll give that a shot...I feel
a project coming on.  You wouldn't happen to have any documentation on
that - how you did that, how you set up the Ghz box, and the base Gentoo
box to get to that point?  I'd like that - maybe a short HowTo or
something would be great.

-Lucas