Red Hat Tour

Dave Hull dphull at insipid.com
Fri Oct 25 18:50:18 CDT 2002

On Fri, 25 Oct 2002, David Lowe wrote:

>  One of my co-workers sent a email to Red Hat about the tour stop in Lawrence.
> I thought I should pass this on to our group.  She sent him back this email
> requesting a little help:

That's the exact same email I rec'd from Stephanie. I've rec'd several
others in follow up. I've passed along the head count numbers I have thus
far and the names and phone numbers of what I thought would be suitable
locations for the event.

I know she's contacted at least one of those establishments and I believe
she's more or less taking care of things at this point.

--
Dave Hull
http://insipid.com

Things kind of changed after banner-ads caught, eh?
Remember when you intentionally stuck to .edu, .org, .gov, .net and
possibly .gr .no and .uk?
-- Steve Nordquist, Re: RIAA strikes again[Way OFFTOPIC], 05/19/00