cd copier

Jim Herrmann kclug at ItDepends.com
Thu Oct 24 09:59:22 CDT 2002

Jason, were those writers on the same IDE channel?  I wonder if you could put
one on each channel and still make it work.  You would probably also want
"Burn-Proof" turned on.  That allows a buffer underrun to occur, and still
not burn coasters.  If you had a Promise IDE card, you could theoretically
have 4 drives on separate IDE channels.  Just a thought.