COMPARING DISTRO info

crash3m at comcast.net crash3m at comcast.net
Wed Oct 23 11:32:11 CDT 2002

On Wed, 23 Oct 2002 11:14:23 -0500
DAVID KUCHARSKI <dave at iemco.com> wrote:

> I ran across this series of articles this morning.  I
> seem to remember that someone was looking for this
> exact kind of comparison.
>
> http://www.extremetech.com/category2/1,3971,540430,00.asp
>
> hope it helps
>

> majordomo at kclug.org Enter without the quotes in body of message

I must have missed that email...  There is a great site for checking
out distro's.  Its probably not nearly as in depth as the article might
be but it does cover plenty of distro's.

http://www.distrowatch.com

Theyt ell of past releases, whether or not there are free downloads,
default desktops, package management system, office suites,
architecture suport, FS types, multilingual, package versions...

ML