Burning ISO

david at infokwik.com david at infokwik.com
Tue Oct 22 16:29:00 CDT 2002

Hello all and thanks in advanced for any help.....

I downloaded the ISO files for Mandrake 9. Mounted the iso and copied all
files to my burning software. The cd burned with no problems and all the
files are there but when I try to boot from the CD to install it just passes
it by and goes into regular boot mode. I have my machine set up to boot from
cd first then everything else. Is there a recommended speed I should use for
buning?

If I can figure this out I would be glad to burn cd's for the group to help
out. Please let me know if anyone else is having this problem and what was
needed to fix it.

Thanks,

Dave Board