Newbie-ish Question

Jonathan Hutchins hutchins at opus1.com
Tue Oct 22 08:10:32 CDT 2002

-----Original Message-----
From: Jeffrey R Perry [mailto:siplewer at juno.com]

> Anyway, when I get to the point where I choose
> whether to install from CDrom or Hard Drive, I
> choose CDrom and then the installer says it
> needs a driver disk or to chose one of the drivers included.

How about some specifics from your hardware?  It doesn't sound like you're
booting from the CD, are you using a floppy?  Which image did you use?
Sometimes you can get a BIOS update that will allow you to boot from CD, and
that is usually a lot simpler than booting from floppy and installing from
CD.

Oh, and please remember to use plain ASCII text, not RTF, for public lists.