failing scsi drive

Seth Dimbert s.dimbert at fhmr.com
Mon Oct 21 11:42:29 CDT 2002

I just read about this software this morning in the LangaList Newsletter:

>From www.partimage.org:

in many formats (see below) to an image file. The image file can be
compressed in the GZIP/BZIP2 formats to save disk space, and split into
multiple files to be copied on removable floppies (ZIP for example), ....
The partition can be saved across the network since version 0.6.0."

Good luck!

-SD