Linux in the Enterprise

Hanasaki JiJi hanasaki at hanaden.com
Wed Oct 16 23:59:29 CDT 2002

1. Single signon across servers
	Sun ONE for Linux
http://wwws.sun.com/software/product_categories/directory_servers_identity_mgmt.html
Unix login / Web Pages / Custom Applications : via LDAP

2. tape back-up - automated I assume
	Sun Linux on Sun Hardware
	http://www.sun.com/servers/entry/lx50/
		runs Sun Linux
		runs Solaris
3. system monitoring - performance, capacity, security

--
=       http://www.sun.com/service/sunps/jdc/javacenter.pdf        =
=    www.sun.com | www.javasoft.com | http://wwws.sun.com/sunone   =