thanx for the help..and..

Minos xmin0s at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 16 15:02:21 CDT 2002

Sheesh guys, my bad, I totally forgot to update you on the problem. Well it
was as easy as going to my Router, pulling off the dns it was pulling, and
putting it into my conf file. Bam, it resolved all the urls and im up and
running. I do like Redhat 8.0 by the way. Thank you all for your input and
ideas.
I wish I could attend the meeting tonight, however..tonight is "Tool" ;)
they are playing in concert, and put on a hell of a show so i gotta go.
However I WILL make it a point to be at the next one.
This is the 1st mailing list I have ever enjoying being subscribed to, its
interesting, great people, and alot of good info. I have been sitting back
and reading learning as much as possable. I like the ideas being tossed
around, and I really do enjoy how quick you all are to offer your support
and teach others.
thanx again for your help, and I hope to read more interesting info
Tim