Meetings' Structure

Patrick M pert at tas-kc.com
Tue Oct 15 16:19:20 CDT 2002

Linux and open source has a bit more structure than pure anarchy. Linus
 put something together, then put it out there for people to add to it,
make changes, and do there own projects.

With the meetings, from the previous thread, we see the need to do more.
We just need someone to start the process. Hal or one of the people who
are interested in something can plan a presentation several of them.
Once we get more people interested and it is understood that
presentations are made more interest will be generated. The forum will
be set for people to come forth then you can--Make a call for submissions.

If I want social I want food, beer or pop, and a social setting. Heck
where is the jolt/mountain dew and chips/candy/pizza we all had staying
up late at the computer. Its at a library.... ok a library with no net
access for meetings. And they probably will allow food and drink in the
meeting room, but it's still a library.

You want social how about reserve the back room at a resteraunt. You can
probably even get an 802.11 connection especialy if someone works/lives
nearby.