WTB: ATX case

Kurt Kessler kessler2k at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 15 08:55:22 CDT 2002

I bought an 'el cheapo' from Pricewatch as a barebones
kit. The case has a 3 piece cover, and so far, is
quite decent. I have not noticed anything inferior
about it, other than the front doesnt exactly seem
like it was made for the case... As little money as I
have in it, I'll be happy if it lasts until new
years... or 10 years. :)