CD Labels

Jim Herrmann kclug at ItDepends.com
Mon Oct 14 20:41:04 CDT 2002

The product you descibe sounds like a Windoze only product.  Don't do Windows
anymore.  The product, gLabel, that I found, and mentioned in and earlier
post, scales to whatever font you want to use.  It doesn't do it
automatically, i.e. click on the text and get handles that allow you to
resize the text, but the properties box let you use any font that's in your
machine.

Tony, thanks for the offer, but if that's all you're doing, try gLabel.  ;-)

Peace in the world,
Jim