Meetings' Structure

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Mon Oct 14 10:29:12 CDT 2002

Time for my $0.02. I would like to see structure. But also respect the
wishes for others to have the freedom. What I suggest is having perhaps
a meeting within the meeting. Those that are interested in a particular
"topic of the day" can take part in that and the others can be as usual
and just socialize. Also it is always possible to suggest a topic for
nay meeting. We have had presentations and speakers on days that were
technically installfests. My opinion should not carry much weight as it
will be some considerable time till I am able to attend again. 17 hour
work days tend max out my free time. Not even sure if a meeting within
the meeting is feasible for all topics. I have seen a few happen though.
Anyone who wants structure should consider what it is they want and make
a plan and pass it around the list to see who signs up for it.

Brian