Meetings' Structure was: How is ITEC going?

Steven Elling ellings at kcnet.com
Sun Oct 13 00:45:52 CDT 2002

On Saturday 12 October 2002 20:53, pcmax wrote:
> I also came to one of the meetings. While I found it fascinating, I also
> thought it needed a little structure. But I decided not to say anything
> because I figured you guys were getting along before I came and will
> continue even if I do not return.

This is probably what most newbes will think and they will eventually not
bother with the KCLUG meeting.  They might also relate this impression with
Linux and not bother, which we don't want.

<snip>

> Just my opinion... And you know what they say about opinions......

"Some men are just as sure of the truth of their opinions as are others of
what they know."
    -- Aristotle (from 'Nichomachean Ethics')