ATIPA

Dave Hull dphull at insipid.com
Sat Oct 12 20:21:17 CDT 2002

On Sat, 12 Oct 2002, Jason Clinton wrote:

> ATIPA is a Linux cluster producer out in Lawrence that has invited the
> KCLUG to come and visit their facilities. They have claim to the largest
> Linux cluster in the world.
>
> If we can get a group 10 - 30 people together, I'll contact ATIPA and
> set up a time.

Depending on when you're going, I'd like to check it out.

--
Dave Hull
http://insipid.com

Perhaps the most widespread illusion is that if we were in power we would
behave very differently from those who now hold it -- when, in truth, in
order to get power we would have to become very much like them.  (Lenin's
fatal mistake, both in theory and in practice.)