ELX Bootloader

Chris Bier chris.bier at cymor.com
Sat Oct 12 18:48:17 CDT 2002

hda is the first (master) drive on the primary IDE chain.
hdb is the second (slave) drive on the primary IDE chain.
hdc is the first (master) drive on the secondary IDE chain.
hdb is the second (slave) drive on the secondary IDE chain.

Try changing the other line to:

other=/dev/hdc1

and try a

table=/dev/hdc

under it.  This is of course supposing that windows is on
hdc1.

Chris Bier