Next Meeting

Don Pfister ka0jlf at earthlink.net
Sat Oct 12 13:40:57 CDT 2002

I'm still not sure why the copies I made of the "n.iso" turned out bad. Maybe it
was a bad download, I didn't see it finish, I just assumed it was ok since the
save window closed.

I'm almost out of CD (I can buy some more, need to anyway), so I can try to burn
some before the meeting. I got a copy of Red Hat 8 at the ITEC. I guess I can
download Mandrake. Just let me know what I can do to help.

Don

ps. for an upcoming meeting or conversation (should have thought of this at ITEC),
maybe a discussion on loading a small bare bones Linux. I have a 386 SBC (Single
Board Computer) I would like to put a small (simple - text, basically no devices -
just serial ports) Linux on it. Anyone in the group have experience with a minimal
system (old versions of distros on hand here. ;-)

--

[Signature File]
Name=Don Pfister KA0JLF

Founder of HABITAT SkyLab soon to add SeaLab (underwater robotics)
(High Altitude Basic Investigation Testing And Tracking)
Successful HABITAT SkyLab LAUNCH SEPT. 7 AT 10 A.M. CDT see the web sites.
http://www.rckara.org/project_traveler/2002d/analysis/
http://users.crosspaths.net/wallio/RECORDS.html