Structuring of KCLUG [Was: Re: How is ITEC going?]

Carl Sappenfield CSAPPENFIELD at kc.rr.com
Sat Oct 12 12:34:21 CDT 2002

I've got to disagree with you.
I would come to a lot more LUG meetings if I knew that I were to learn
something.  I'm not saying I never learn anything, but it comes at the
expense of trying to eavesdrop on, like, 6 different conversations at once.
If I were to see on the mailing list something like, someone's going to talk
about PostgreSQL and MySQL, I'ld be there every other week.
It's fine for people to socialize, but I kinda figured that's why you all
went to Denny's after the meeting.
Carl