Donations

Aaron aaron at aarons.net
Sat Oct 12 11:19:49 CDT 2002

Hmmm...  the only problem with that is then I'd have to service everyone.  I
was thinking more of a mirror for KCLUG people only.  Some place we could go
and download the distro's we want without having to worry about every one
else clogging our bandwidth.

Anyway....  I just e-mailed the guy at Linuxdistro and asked about it.  I
also told hm I'd colo him if he needed. (which he does)  If he colo's with
me I can provide a 100Mbit connection right to his box for the group to
download and burn from.

I'll let you know what he says.

Aaron