ITEC Booth

Jim Herrmann JimH at ItDepends.com
Thu Oct 10 15:09:19 CDT 2002

I think I can speak for most others when I say that the only donation we ask
is what I like to call "give back".  This is what you can give back to the
linux community.  That may simply be advocating the use of linux within your
company, or helping your friends make the transition, or burning copies to
give away to friends, relatives, or at the next trade show.  You can call it
viral marketing, you can call it grass roots, or you can call it community
give back.  What ever you want to call it, it's working better than any one
company could muster by itself.  It's a ground swell of support and activity
that is really beginning to snow ball.  Each linux user's individual
contribution helps push that snow ball along and it's going faster each day.

Your money's no good here.  But your participation is very much appreciated.

Thanks,
Jim Herrmann