Gentoo Linux

Lucas Peet lpeet at eccod.com
Wed Oct 9 02:47:51 CDT 2002

Ok, so I followed the Install Doc perfectly, but when I try to boot
Gentoo, I get GRUB problems.  At first it said "GRUB: Hard disk Failure"
which is an error where GRUB can't determine the drive geometry.  I had
this problem before, but don't remember how I fixed it.

Now, when I try to boot, I get no errors, it just says:

GRUB GRUB GRUB GRUB GRUB GRUB... continuously across the screen.  Any
ideas anyone?

Lucas Peet
www.eccod.com
lpeet at eccod.com