Just saw this on slashdot

Jim Herrmann JimH at ItDepends.com
Tue Oct 8 14:37:51 CDT 2002

If it's not too much trouble, I think you should make a lot more copies.  Last
year we had a handout and we went through over 200, and I was making more.
Don't remember exactly how many, but they go fast.  This year will probably
have even more people interested in Linux.

I'd say keep your PC at home and burn copies.  Will one of the machines we
have down there have a burner on it?  We could burn on demand if we had that.

Later,
Jim