ISO READY

Tony Hammitt tony at speedscript.com
Tue Oct 8 13:15:08 CDT 2002

I have the labels, they're in my car.  Where should I drop them off?  It'll
have to be after 5pm tonight sometime, I guess.  I won't be able to bring
them by the show.  Perhaps I could drop them by Jim Hermann's house?  He
lives somewhat close to me...  Would that be OK?

Talk to you all later, have a good show.

	Tony