Just saw this on slashdot

Jared Smith jared at trios.org
Tue Oct 8 12:30:25 CDT 2002

>It's a study that was just released containing an analysis of the cost of owning
>Linux versus Windoze and Sun. It's eight pages. The conclusion is that Linux
>costs only 40% of that of Windows and 14% of that of Sun. So, I have a booklet
>printer ... how many should I print?

Went to the slashdot link. It's great! If it were me, I'd print a half-dozen of the
study, and then print fifty one-pagers of the news article summarizing the study,
which has all the salient facts in a single spot. Add a http link to the full article.

Not that many people will take the time to read 8 pages, but those
who will, would appreciate at least browsing through a full copy while
at the booth.

-J