Video Editing

Kurt Kessler kessler2k at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 6 12:02:04 CDT 2002

I finally had a full day to myself (no kids, wife, or
'honeydos') and was able to do some stuff ive been
putting off forever. I did some converting of some
mpeg's to vcd on my winbox and its pretty slick.
Although, I would prefer to learn to do this on my
Linux box. Does anyone else do this kind of stuff, and
have some suggestions on programs that work good? Ive
found oodles of programs, but cant seem to find any
rankings on them, or a general suggestion to the
better ones. Thanks.

Kurt