How many free windows software CD labels should I make?

Tony Hammitt thammitt at kc.rr.com
Sat Oct 5 01:20:07 CDT 2002

Hello,

I was just wondering how many labels to print for the free windows
software CDs we're planning to give out at ITEC, et al.

I won't print any until someone else signs off on the "penguin flying a
kite reminiscent of the windows logo" logo that we had discussed at the
meeting.  Email me to get an OpenOffice document with the logo.  I think
it looks kinda cute, but I may be biased...  I don't know if anyone will
"get" the idea that the kite is supposed to represent freedom.  (Of
course, the penguin holding the kite string is the only thing that keeps
it flying)  Gnus are harder to draw than penguins.

So how many CDs were we going to burn for that?  Do you want me to print
extra labels so we can make more CDs at the show?

Later,

    Tony

(phew, it was hard not typing 'windoze' the whole time :)