Security Check

Kurt Kessler kessler2k at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 4 22:54:16 CDT 2002

--- Seth Dimbert <s.dimbert at fhmr.com> wrote:
> Would you guys please take a
> look and let me know how secure the setup is? I'm
 > knew at all this and I want to make sure that I
> haven't opened myself up to any security problems.

I am not even close to an expert, but it looks pretty
damn tight.

*Starting nmap V. 2.54BETA36 ( www.insecure.org/nmap )
Warning:  OS detection will be MUCH less reliable
because we did not find at least 1 open and 1 closed
TCP port
All 1558 scanned ports on
adsl-64-216-142-110.dsl.kscymo.swbell.net
(64.216.142.110) are: filtered
Remote OS guesses: Mac OS 7.0-7.1 With MacTCP 1.1.1 -
2.0.6, Panasonic panafax DX2000 SuperG3
Nmap run completed -- 1 IP address (1 host up) scanned
in 356 seconds*