which redhat 8 and mandrake 9 cds are required?

Kurt Kessler kessler2k at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 4 08:21:53 CDT 2002

Ya know, i STILL have not even looked at disk 3.
Perhaps I should have done a bit more RTFM'ing before
I started clicking on ISO's huh? :P

If that is the case though, why one earth do they need
*3* source disks? But on a good side, maybe this means
they are starting to trim some of the 'fat' off. That
would be a good thing.

Kurt