Free Software CD for people who currently use Win32

zscoundrel zscoundrel at kc.rr.com
Wed Oct 2 17:45:54 CDT 2002

I can burn a some quite easily, I have both a CDROM and a CD-RW, but I
only have a few R/W discs and they are too expensive for giveaways.  I
will try to get some of the cheaper discs mentioned previously and will
burn some for you.

(Sheesh!  It would be nice if I could us the CD-RW unit to erase and
rewrite some of those pesky AOL CD's!!!)

Maybe we can get a corporate entity with a multi drive burner to burn a
bunch _IF_ they can put a little blurb on the lable that says "media and
reproduction service provided through the courtesy of XYZ corp" and any
disclaimer they may feel is necessary.

I know of at least one lurker - ah, I mean occasional poster - that
works for a business just off Metcalf that has a multi-bay CD duplicator!