Red Hat 8.0

Tony Hammitt tony at speedscript.com
Wed Oct 2 12:59:39 CDT 2002

Is anybody planning on bringing sets of these CDs to ITEC?  I figure
that since the RedHat CEO is going to be there, they may take offense
to us giving them out if they're there selling their OS, then again
they may not care.

Frankly, we should just have a couple of computers there with burners
and .iso's, then if someone needs some other distro, we can just burn
them a copy.

Just some random ideas...

	Tony