Free Software CD for people who currently use Win32

zscoundrel zscoundrel at kc.rr.com
Wed Oct 2 10:02:23 CDT 2002

This wasn't a problem for me.  I see DVD as the tool the entertainment
industry wants to use to take control of our computers away from us.  I
refuse to have anything to do with it so I bought a CD-RW instead.

In fact, I hope that the Linux community has learned a lesson from the
DeCSS case and stays far away from any kind of DVD interface.  If DVD
falls on it butt because of lack of developer support, it might send a
message to the greedy bastards in the entertainment industry that you
can't have a successful technology niche without public support.