Free Software CD for people who currently use Win32

Duane Attaway dattaway at attaway.net
Tue Oct 1 21:53:18 CDT 2002

On Tue, 1 Oct 2002, zscoundrel wrote:

> Somebody burn an extra one for me!!!  There is a lot of really cool
> software there!  Oh wait, these are for the 'doze32 platform.  Drat!

I have the complete works of the gentoo tree.  All the source tarballs
weigh in at 6.9GB.  It would be nice if I could borrow a dvd burner.  I'd
buy several blanks to burn and hand out.

It takes apache nearly a minute to compile the list, but here it is:

http://attaway.net/gentoo/tarballs/

Also, if anyone doesn't have the bandwidth, they are welcome to come over
and tap my ethernet to copy these.