printer supplies

Duane Attaway dattaway at attaway.net
Tue Oct 1 11:21:07 CDT 2002

I confronted a few fax spammers and got the same "apologetic" response.
They stated the fax was an error.  Right.  I also informed them that the
business line also had 2 cents per minute incoming charges.  They know the
business and how to generate leads.  It doesn't seem to bother them that
people are upset.

Email spammers are even worse.  They claim its their "right" to use the
service they pay for.  I've had spammers make legal threats saying I was
slandering them.  And I didn't even start calling them names yet.  Losers.