Job Skills - was Re: Tech-support Hall of Shame

Marvin GodfatherofSoul Bellamy mbellamy at kc.rr.com
Tue Oct 1 09:55:13 CDT 2002

Good post.  As ridiculous as it might seem when you try to psychoanalyze
it, the handshake has important cultural significance for us.  Important
enough for someone to bear true physical discomfort to honor it.  You
can argue that a lot of cultural traditions are either obsolete or just
don't make any sense, but that doesn't stop them from being important.