/ full?

zscoundrel zscoundrel at kc.rr.com
Sat Nov 30 19:02:33 CST 2002

This may be, but I have a similar problems and have been forced to
reboot several times recently and didn't get any space back.

Does anyone know if it is OK to delete the files from my
/var/spool/up2date directory?  I have noticed that there is 1.8g in this
dir. It appears to be mostly rpm and header files.