Useradd question

Rusty kujayhawkbb at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 26 04:09:49 CST 2002

That's the issue: the /etc/default/useradd has group=100. But when you
run useradd, the actual group GID=UID, starting at 500. I'm looking for
where that setting is overridden. I'm just wanting to find the script
or whatever that is doing it so I can learn how the system works... I
know this is a pretty minor thing, with ways around it...I just want to
learn is all. Thanks!!