Introduction & Meeting logistics?

John O'Brien at itazuke.org obrien.john60 at itazuke.org
Mon Nov 25 14:49:53 CST 2002

I don't know if you do introductions, but I felt I wanted to.
My name is John O'Brien.  Years ago I was involved with the
KC UNIX Users group.  Had to stop going due to bad health.
I have M.S. and I lost a lot of mobility.  In the last few years
I have been regaining quite a bit and can now drive myself
again and walk with a cane.
The reason I'm going into this is because of the meetings at
KC Public Library.  I'd like advice about parking.  I used to
work downtown so I'm very familiar with the library and the
handicap parking on the corner in front of the library.
My question is, given my slowness walking would I be safe
walking from the front door to my car at 8:45 or 9 PM after
the meetings? Would I be better off parking where the rest
of you park and just have to walk farther?
Thanks,  John