hard drive woes

Dale dale_n_ks at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 22 16:57:46 CST 2002

Well if you consider that they are running cheaper
than what we were paying for HD's of the same size in
IDE a couple of years ago.  Your basically getting
what you use to but better.. and it is more reliable.
Actually a small price if you consider your time in
completely reseting a system up then restoring your
backup after you get the system online. (Providing you
thought ahead enough to backup your important data on
a regular basis) After your wonderful nice cheap IDE
drive craps out....

After all.. what is our time worth these days. I know
I don't come cheap.....=-)