Problems with Flash based sites

Bradley Miller bradmiller at dslonramp.com
Mon Nov 18 02:12:08 CST 2002

At 05:31 PM 11/17/02 -0600, Hanasaki JiJi wrote:
>Anyone know how to support Flash/Shockwave sites on linux based
>browsers?  I would prefer to be able to get support into Mozilla.  The
>nitely build is my preference ;)

I haven't tried anything with the new Flash MX (6) version on a Mozilla or
Linux based browser yet.  I've been playing with a lot of cool things on
the ColdFusion MX and Flash MX side of things.  That's all that I can say .
. . .

I would love to find a way to have PHP siphon info into Flash like the
ColdFusion remoting system does.  I love PHP dearly, but this is some
ultra-cool stuff for building web applications entirely with Flash.

Bradley Miller, Owner/Programmer/Designer
AccessZone Design - www.accesszonedesign.com
Blue Springs, Missouri
Phone: 816-228-3814		Fax: 775-254-6162
Toll-free: 888-872-4420	ICQ: 48555780