FOR THOSE THAT MISSED IT

zscoundrel zscoundrel at kc.rr.com
Fri Nov 15 06:54:33 CST 2002

Well, if you were one of the people in that no-tell motel in Oakley, we
would KNOW that you are easy. . . (grin)

I have to agree with them about the roads in Missouri being bad.  The
roads in CHINA (Every one a saw, and I saw some really bad ones!) were a
damn site better than the roads in Missouri.

It was a great thing for Truman to put a paved road with in 4 miles of
every person in Missouri.  Now we just need to find someone a great as
Truman to figure out how to RE-pave 'em once in a while!

I really appreciated the boys' visit.  I was one of the ones hanging in
the balcony because I was busy talking to a really hot little number out
front and missed the announcement that we could come in!

Just wished I could have stayed for the whole thing. . .