Linux Questionnaire

Greg Kedrovsky greg at iglesia-del-este.com
Thu Nov 14 22:19:03 CST 2002

Hey, guys, he's good! I probably would have gotten HONKED OFF had I
gotten the responses he did (and one from me!)  :-)  Okay...

The one major difference for me in Red Hat 8.0 has been the display. I
could never get OpenOffice to display fonts that weren't clunky, even
after installing and tweeking FreeType and all that hoohah. Just never
worked. Since I spend a lot time in front of the word processor, it was
a biggie for me.

KDE is just PRETTY in 8.0. I like it a lot.

But, I'm having problems getting my burner configured. That's normal,
though.

Anyway, enough chitchat on the mail list. Thanks for responding to us!

-Greg